Combat essentially complete, contains systems for:
- Grit/Flesh-style HP system a la Wolf-Packs & Winter Snow. (+ Elegant systems for triage on dying characters, recovery, etc.)
- Mapping combat with abstract Zones.
- Systems for rapidly modifying the map, also mapping highly mobile combat (as in (eg.) Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Mad Max).
- Systems for modelling proximity (who's near who?), movement, etc.
- Zone features (eg. Hazards).
- Initiative system sort of like the one in AD&D & Greg Stolze's Wild Talents but better in various ways (Faster, less complicated).
- Combat actions, special maneuvers, crippling attacks and grappling.
- Library of around 70 attack tags (effects/modifiers) with which attacks can be built.
- Rules for cover & damage reduction (+ ~dozen tags for DR).
- Special rules for: Surprise attacks, stealth, hostage-taking and more!
Currently working on:
- Mapping at two other scales: Town/Dungeon and Overworld.
- Modelling groups, towns, communities, organisations, etc. (Reputation, Law, Belief, etc.)
- Special powers
- Threats and Goals
- Conditions and physical Flaws